BSD User space emulator¶
- target Sparc64 on Sparc64: Some trivial programs work.
In order to launch a BSD process, QEMU needs the process executable itself and all the target dynamic libraries used by it.
On Sparc64, you can just try to launch any process by using the native libraries:
Command line options¶
qemu-sparc64 [-h] [-d] [-L path] [-s size] [-bsd type] program [arguments...]
- Print the help
- -L path
- Set the library root path (default=/)
- -s size
- Set the stack size in bytes (default=524288)
- Start with an empty environment. Without this option, the initial environment is a copy of the caller’s environment.
- -E var=value
- Set environment var to value.
- -U var
- Remove var from the environment.
- -bsd type
- Set the type of the emulated BSD Operating system. Valid values are FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD (default).
- -d item1,...
- Activate logging of the specified items (use ’-d help’ for a list of log items)
- -p pagesize
- Act as if the host page size was ’pagesize’ bytes
- Run the emulation in single step mode.